Monday, July 2, 2012

Schooooool's out for Summmmer!


Insert Sesame street music!

One of these things is not like the others...
Two of these things is kind of the same...
Can you tell me which one is not like the others?
♪ Now it's time to play our game!

It's the end of another school year. Which means many end of year celebrations, aka potlucks! For this end of year of potluck we needed to take a main dish and a dessert. I took pizza, for both! Could you tell which one isn't really a pizza? Can you tell what it is?

I made mini white cupcakes topped with icing, ground-up white chocolate for cheese and shredded nibs for the tomato sauce. It's amazing what you can do with a Magic Bullet! I'd like to take all the credit for this idea but I got it from a book my husband gave me couple of years ago called What's New, Cupcake. I changed it up a bit but it's still essentially the same idea.

In celebration of school being out AND no longer needing to do a ton of driving AND not having to make lunches every morning-yesssssss! I leave you with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment